Wednesday, September 22, 2010


Amber and I are gearing up for a show this Saturday at Miran Farm. I should say, I'm trying to gear her down for the show! No hilltopping or galloping through fields.

I need to figure out how to post video on this blog. Pictures don't quite do justice to how far she has come in the 7 months I have been working with her.

Tonight we had a lesson where we schooled over 12'' jumps. Yes, I know. One whole foot. Not quite like you see on TV with those Grand Prix jumpers getting over 6 feet. But as my fellow riders will understand it is hard to maintain rhythm and form on a green hunter.

I am confident that we have improved since the last schooling show where she was racing around the ring and I was holding on for the ride and steering!

No comments:

Post a Comment